The Easter Seals Drop Zone is an incredibly unique event that provides participants with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to challenge themselves and change lives. It’s a powerful vehicle to engage your employees, build camaraderie and work together for a common goal — to help change the lives of Canadians living with disabilities!
Creating a corporate team is quick and easy:
- Register your team for the event in your city
- Encourage your staff, business contacts, suppliers, friends and family to join your team
- Encourage your team members to customize their personal online rappeller profiles and start fundraising
- Participate in a short training session a few weeks prior to the event
- Don your superhero costume, work up your courage and step over the edge!
If you are interested in registering a team in multiple cities, or for more information about national participation, please contact:Devon Bathurst
Manager of Fund Development
Easter Seals Canada